Dosing Facilities & Controls
Design and construction of Glass-Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Solution Storage Facilities for a range of bulk containment applications:
- 1,000 L – 10,000 L as standard, with larger storage volumes available.
- Intermediate storage and freight logistics capabilities.
Utilising a unique configuration of the Silicon Controls, SC500 Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) BioRemedy is able to:
- Monitor operational performance;
- Amend application rate of chemical/nutrient dose.
- Arrange for stock delivery to site without interruption.
- Once commissioned, all activity is controlled remotely, without the need to visit site.
- Data is transferred via modem (GPRS and GSM Network as site location allows) to a dedicated server, allowing internet-based access to site details on demand.
- Modelling and reporting of susceptibility to sulphide production via a catchment-based series of analyses.
- Supply and asset management of:
OdaLog Hydrogen Sulphide monitoring equipment.
- Field-based training capability.
Management Programs for Mitigation of Septicity and Odour
- Application of a bionutrient (calcium nitrate solution) to specific points within a sewer reticulation to minimise sulphide production.
Dosing Facilities include:
- Self-contained bunded solution storage tank.
- Dosing pump.
- Remotely-monitored dose control and operational performance management.