Septicity and Odour Control
Sewer Reticulation Analysis and Diagnosis
- Modelling and reporting of susceptibility to sulphide production via a catchment-based series of analyses.
- Supply and asset management of:
OdaLog Hydrogen Sulphide monitoring equipment.
- Field-based training capability.
Management Programs for Mitigation of Septicity and Odour
- Application of a bionutrient (calcium nitrate solution) to specific points within a sewer reticulation to minimise sulphide production.
Dosing Facilities include:
- Self-contained bunded solution storage tank.
- Dosing pump.
- Remotely-monitored dose control and operational performance management.